Autologous Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment
PRP Skin Rejuvenation Therapy or PRP treatment, is a type of regenerative medicine with the patient’s own blood, uses components called platelets in the blood to rejuvenate the skin . Based on an innate wound- healing ability, the therapy is performed by injecting components collected from the patient’s own blood and is associated with no risk of allergy and or infections.
Platelets when present in body tissue outside the bloodstream, are activated by various chemicals to release growth factors and to release chemicals that attract stem cells to the treated area.
Our clinic has introduced a new technology for extraction of platelet rich plasma containing autologous white blood cells that has a PRP enrichment of about 6 to 10 folds (about 3 to 5 times higher than for conventional one). The therapy is found to have greater efficacy in rejuvenating the skin, eliminating wrinkles and reducing irregularities from acne marks.
Receive your PRP treatment in KL today or contact us for a free consultation.
- The growth factors stimulate cells such as fibroblasts to produce new collagen.
- New elastin production and improved blood supply necessary for skin
- rejuvenation-slows down the aging process
- Softening of deep wrinkles and lines
- Source of the platelet rich plasma is from patient herself/himself- safe and
- eliminates risk of rejection (allergy)
Radio Frequency (RF) treatment and laser light treatment stimulates fibroblasts to produce new collagen. These treatments can be used to enhance the effect of the platelet rich plasma and vice versa.
Combination treatments are certainly of great value in the age groups 40+ years