Scarlet® radio frequency skin treatment is a new tightening treatment technology that delivers fractional radiofrequency directly into the dermis through micro-needle electrodes. Its microneedling technique targets skin problems by treating the dermis where collagen is produced and released. Heat energy in the form of radiofrequency activity is also delivered directly to the dermis to stimulate production of collagen and enhance tissue strength. RF skin tightening treatment is used to stimulate collagen formation in order to improve saggy skin, wrinkles, acne scars, large pores and stretchmarks.
Benefits of Scarlet RF Treatment:
- RF skin tightening treatment improves skin elasticity and reshapes the face to a perfect “V” shape
- Volumetric tightening for sagging skin at the cheeks area
- Lifts up sagging eyelids and reduces wrinkles around the lip area
- Improves acne scars
- Reduces the appearance of double chin
- Minimize large pores and improves superficial scar
- Improves uneven skin tone
- improves stretched marks
How many sessions are required?
The effectiveness of our Scarlet RF treatment depends on the treated skin condition. Usually 3-4 sessions on monthly basis will be needed to provide significant results.
What to expect during treatment?
Our radio frequency skin tightening treatment is designed to be non-invasive and with minimal downtime. Full face coverage treatment includes the forehead, cheeks, jaw line and the eye area. There is minimal erythema and edema, thus patients are able to continue with their daily routine after treatment.